Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why not, thanks for the idea Sar!


Dear Santa,

I know that times are tight right now. I know that Cacy and I have decided to forgo giving each other gifts this year but I thought what the heck, why not put my list out there anyway! I think I have been a fairly decent individual this year, learning to be a better wife everyday and striving to succeed in all that I do; I hope that is at least enough to get me off the naughty list!

My heart's desires this year:

1.) New Ariat pro baby riding boots, mine are getting pretty worn out

2.) Irrigation boots, nothing fancy, but after this week I realize how valuable those ugly rubber boots can be

3.) The "Love and Respect" book

4.) The "Total Money Makeover" book

5.) VS gift card so I can get some new panties to replace the ones the furkids KEEP CHEWING UP!!!

6.) VS Love Spell body spray

7.) VS Amber Romance body spray

8.) Boot Barn gift card

9.) Circle N gift card to get goodies for my horsey's

10.) I have always wanted my very own pair of Ugg boots...the real ones. I usually just settle for the $20.00 Big 5 brand! :) Size 9 (women's)

11.) Comfy sherpa slippers!

12.) I hope that the many displaced and abused animals of this world get adopted to find forever homes

Well Santa, maybe this list can find its way to my hubby as we have decided to at least do stockings.........can Uggs fit into stockings? HAHAHA, jk, there is a strict monetary limit! Merry Christmas Santa, I will make sure to leave out milk, cookies and carrots for you on Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment