Sunday, November 15, 2009

Borrowed from Sarah

20 years ago (November 1989)

Age? 7
Were you in school? Elementary school 2nd grade, Mrs. Bucannon's class.
Where did you work? Did not work at the age of 7, but I was pretty good at being the bossy older sister!
Where did you live? In a rented house in Visalia before my parents built their home in Exeter.
What were your regular haunts? Home and Jill's house
Did you wear glasses? Nope.
Who was your best friend? Jillian Spiedel
How many tattoos did you have? Helllllllloooooooo, seven years old remember!!
How many piercings did you have? Just one in each ear, my mom had them pierced when I was 6 months old!!
What did you drive? My Schwinn banana seat with big daisy flowers on the seat bike...that was pink might I add!!
What was your biggest goal? To play and not get into trouble!

Ten years ago (November 1999)

Age? 17
Were you in school? Yes, High School in good ol' E town!
Where did you work? Hmmmmm.......pretty sure I was working for Lifetime Nutrition.
Where did you live? Exeter where my mommy and daddy built their home in the country.
What were your regular haunts? Cacy's house, Christie's house, Saturday night bowling!
Did you wear glasses? No.
Who was your best friend? Cacy and Christie
How many tattoos did you have? At that time in my life I thought tattoos were absolutely ridiculous and swore I would never have one! (can you say foreshadow?)
How many piercings did you have? 7. 2 holes in each ear, plus two in the cartilage in my left ear and one in the cartilage of my right ear.
What did you drive? I don't even want to talk about it. Ha! It was a 1990 yellow, yes yellow but let me clarify; it was a Pee Pee yellow Mitsubishi Mighty Max truck with vinyl seats, no air conditioning, and a manual transmission! I bet you are thinking super hot right!! :)
What was your biggest goal? To graduate high school and get a 4.0 on my senior exit portfolio and interview (yes I know, NERD)!

Five Years Ago (November 2004)

Age? 22
Were you in school? Yes, newly married and working toward a BS degree in Criminology.
Where did you work? I was a bank teller for Wells Fargo...WORST JOB EVER!!!
Who were your best friends? Cacy and Narissa
How many tattoos did you have? Still thought they were dumb!
How many piercings did you have? Same as before minus one of the cartilage piercings.
What did you drive? A 1991 white Toyota Corolla, LOVED this little car! :)

One Year Ago (November 2008)

Were you in school? Yes, I was working toward my teaching credential at Chapman University
Where did you work? In my current profession now as a HS Biology teacher.
Where did you live? In the house we have now...wow, I cannot believe we have a house for one and we have been here just over a year....WOW!!
What were your regular haunts? Home! :)
What was your favorite song? Too many to list.
Do you wear glasses: Nope
Who were your best friends? Cacy
What was your prized possession? My horse and my dogs.
What did you drive? My 2007 Ford Focus SE
What were you looking forward to? Thanksgiving to have a few days off!!

As of today (November 2009)

Age? 27
Are you in school? No
Where do you work? Same job, HS Biology teacher.
Where do you live? Same
What are your regular haunts? Home and work and my parents house (horses live there)
Do you wear glasses? No.
Who is your best friend? Cacy
Do you talk to your old friends? Some, just recently one more than most! ;)
How many tattoos do you have? 2. One on one foot and one on the other! I know, I know...but I only got them because they actually mean something to me, I put them in a place easily covered up and I LOOOVVEEE both...no regrets!
How many piercings do you have? One hole in each ear and I just recently as of a couple months ago got my naval pierced...random I know. Why? More secure in my body than I have ever been. Wanted to do something so not me (that was easily rectifiable if need be) and Cacy thought it would be sexy and he is the only one who will be seeing it anyway! ;)
What do you drive? Same 2007 Ford Focus SE that I soooo want to be rid of!!

No comments:

Post a Comment