Thursday, June 10, 2010

4 days and counting...

Four days. It has been four days since my hubby and I have ceased communication. It does not appear that the stalemate will be ceasing soon but I sure wish it would. We have always had great communication but lately not so much.



I am at such a loss right now. I know for the most part I am writing to cyberspace but sometimes it helps to get it all out. I love him, he is a wonderful man and person....but what is it to be in love.



Met young, fell in love young, married young. Young=no life experience has been had. I have been struggling. Maturity is an issue (for both parties in different ways). I like my independence, and do not necessarily want a solely traditional marriage but I think cooking, cleaning, taking out the trash, trash can take out and pick-up, laundry, dog care (food and excretion), lawns, gardening, weeding, etc. is a little much to be put solely on a woman's shoulders. We are both full time employees so the duties should be shared right?



In the meantime I am left....simply....counting!

1 comment: