Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bummed

This morning, while enjoying my vacation slumber I was awakened by my Taylor Swift ringtone only to discover a very long weird phone number. Automatically knowing it was my brother due to the early hour and weird digits, I eagerly answered. To my disappointment I could not hear him on the other side. I should preface this with the fact that he has left for his second tour in Iraq and his phone call this morning was significant in the fact that he obviously made it there unscathed.

How frustrating and wonderful technology can be. Technology can connect the ages yet when it backfires, it can be devastating. I hope he can call again soon. Miss you bro, be safe and again like I always tell you, come home...but with a heart beat! (I say the previous because when I tell him to be safe and come home he always says "Oh I'll come home....in one way or another!"......JERK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment